Program Manager, Sales Operations
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
As a Program Manager, Sales Operations, you will be an instrumental part of the Bandwidth Sales Operations team by optimizing sales efforts through the automation and delegation of non-selling responsibilities. This role works closely with internal Bandwidth departments such as Sales, Billing, Finance, and Product to assist the Sales team in meeting their quarterly goals and organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine and drive new strategic processes from creation to implementation across the Sales Organization while working closely with key stakeholders including: Sales Leaders, Marketing Ops, Sales Ops, Business Ops, Customer Ops, and Product to drive cross functional participation in program development.
- Assist in developing strategies for scaling Bandwidth’s Sales Operations team while improving productivity and efficiency.
- Respond to internal Sales Enablement requests and ensure all circumstances and requirements are considered when making recommendations for new projects that impact business systems, processes, procedures and policies.
- Identify opportunities for sales process optimization, process redesign and development of new processes and policies to address day-to-day inefficiencies
- Vet new technology to improve the workflow for Sales Reps. Take new or improved technology from demo to production including: gaining buy-in from stakeholders, working closely with Business Systems, finding advocates for the tool, testing in a Sandbox environment and training and rolling out the tool to the full team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert of the tools in tech stack to be able to communicate their functionality while also designing initiatives that support their adoption.
- Project Manage RFPs/RFIs and other Vendor Supplier forms against tight deadlines with multiple stakeholders to advocate for the Sales Rep and position Bandwidth with the best chance to win the deal.
- Deliver effective change management and communications for technology implementations, data policies, and process redesign.
What You Need:
- BS/BA in related field
- 2+ years directly related experience
- Salesforce.com prior experience required. Prior experience with Training tools such as RISE, Content Management tools such as Highspot or Seismic or RFP management tools such as RFP 360 a strong plus.
- Experience working in a sales environment in a sales enablement, sales support or revenue-facing role and a demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas where the ultimate goal is to drive revenue through a process that is mindful of the overall business goals of the company.
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent personal motivation with a proven ability to build and work collaboratively in a strong team concept environment, and independently.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and can adjust to changing demands or priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills necessary to closely monitor sales enablement program issues and recommend solutions.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or PMI Agile certification (preferred).
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.