Search Marketing Specialist
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
Bandwidth is looking for a talented Search Marketing Professional to join our fast-paced Marketing team as the owner of our SEO and PPC efforts. You will manage Bandwidth’s search marketing campaigns across both the organic and paid channels, and be responsible for traffic, leads, revenue and return on investment.
The successful candidate will be data-driven, customer-centric, curious, and biased towards action. They will have outstanding collaboration skills and the ability to work across both teams and departments to drive results for Bandwidth.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the SEO strategy for Bandwidth, working to improve search engine rankings and traffic for our sites through content creation, on-page optimization, and link development
- Use Google Analytics, Search Console, Salesforce and other web analytics and reporting programs to deliver end to end campaign performance reports and insights
- Define SEO Content Road Map and write content pieces necessary to execute against it
- Serve as the internal champion of our SEO strategy, working closely with the Content and Product Marketing teams to develop content and strategies for targeting high-value keywords and topics
- Work closely with the web development and UX team to implement technical SEO recommendations, as well as landing page tests and conversion optimizations
- Stay current on Search trends and best practices and continually analyze and leverage opportunities for growing traffic and optimizing programs
What You Need:
- 3-5 years of search marketing experience that includes extensive, successful hands-on management of SEO and PPC campaigns
- A passion for search marketing with a keen awareness of current industry trends and best practices
- A data-driven mindset with outstanding analytical skills and experience with data analysis
- High-level writing skills
- A strong level of curiosity with a desire to learn new things and master new skills
- Customer empathy – the ability to understand our potential customers’ pain points and challenges and tailor your programs to solving them
- Team first attitude, taking on new projects and responsibilities as needed
- High-level Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and Search console tool knowledge
- Clear, concise and effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in creating and delivering formal presentations
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.