Senior Graphic Designer
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, and emergency services—all backed by Bandwidth’s global network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
A passionate and talented Senior Graphic Designer to join our growing team. We’re looking for a designer who is just as excited about creating a brand that matters to our space as we are. They will join our in-house creative brand team, and serve as the sole designer leading the visuals for one of Bandwidth’s global marketing business units. The ideal designer jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. This is a fast-paced work environment, so attentiveness and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease are a must. Your day-to-day could be filled with designing a visual system for a whole campaign/event or updating slide templates for a product launch.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a nimble, dynamic and poised, seasoned executor
- Understand the various B2B marketing challenges that our business faces
- Think creatively and strategically about how design can be a tool to drive revenue results
- Grow and take ownership over projects, while collaborating with skilled team members from a variety of disciplines
- Maintain consistent creative quality while applying brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with external and internal partners in the development of strategic concepts and executions from creative brief through project completion
- Responsible for creative on trade show booths/signage, campaigns, webpages, emails, ads, collateral, documents, slides, illustrations, photography, social images, and more!
- Possible travel included
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 7+ years of experience in Graphic Design
- STRONG attention to detail
- Expert in Adobe Cloud products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Master in designing for Google Slides & PowerPoint
- Experience in Figma, HTML, CSS, AfterEffects, Marketo, and WordPress
- Ability to manage personal workflow, schedule, and deadlines inside of a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills; team-oriented
- And…STRONG attention to detail! 😀
Job applicants will only be reviewed if a portfolio/website/pdf is included.
- Experience at a B2B company and/or tech company
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.