Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Senior Manager, Customer Acquisition will have experience leading and directing a sales team to meet or exceed revenue, sales profitability, and budgetary objectives. The role involves planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology and improving existing processes. The incumbent will be a capable and experienced professional with strong communications skills, mastery of the sales process applied to different types of prospects and existing businesses, and a demonstrated understanding of telecommunications, APIs, and software.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and grow acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development
- Top of the funnel growth through directing a team of Sales Development Representatives in finding viable customers and setting discovery meetings with NAEs
- Collaborate with the Product Team and other departments in developing strategies for the pursuit and growth of major accounts.
- Identify and create new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources
- Assist with contract negotiations, attend sales presentations and help close prospective opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring sales teams are equipped with the product, system, and selling-skills training that they are required to be successful.
What You Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a business concentration is required.
- Must have 5+ years sales leadership experience in a technology organization. 5+ years of experience managing to a sales team quota. 5+ years of experience working with sales technology and CRM.
- Must possess expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution with Fortune 500 level accounts.
- Must be results driven vs. activity driven.
- Strategic, creative and technical mindset with the ability to lead teams to surpass goals producing successful results.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.