Senior Manager, Marketing Automation
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As the Senior Manager, Marketing Automation, you will own and drive the overall automation strategy, data integrity and all best practices for program enhancements. You will lead a team and act as a player/coach that will help develop, create, execute and analyze marketing automation programs, campaigns and activities that will enable Bandwidth Sales & Marketing teams to drive revenue in accordance with company goals.
As the leader of the Marketing Automation team, you will be a power-user of Marketo and any corresponding automation tools. You will be responsible for leading the marketing automation team to success through the operational efficiency of the marketing automation platform. You will help define, lead and ensure execution of the marketing processes and campaign workflows. You will be laser-focused on crafting automated programs that drive engagement, capture essential and critical sales data, accelerate lead funnel progression and help the overall marketing function achieve business goals.
You and your team will also own the strategy of all emails being sent via the marketing automation platform, and work cross functionally with the rest of the marketing team to use best practices and the determined strategy to dictate the best campaigns and timing of each. In addition to driving the strategy of all email and automation, you will also manage the marketing automation specialist, giving guidance and training to help achieve the mission of a fully efficient marketing automation platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop overall marketing automation strategy/roadmap in partnership with marketing operations, business systems, and revenue operations to streamline operations and processes.
- Manage and mentor a team of specialists that follows all email policies and requirements, and drives outstanding campaigns that support our buyer segments and customer journeys.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with campaign workflows, lead lifecycle management, MAP integrations, data enrichment, and CRM syncs.
- Ensure that best practices are followed to maintain database health, resolve record duplication, and prevent exceeding API and database limits.
- Partner with product marketing and demand generation teams to build effective GTM email strategies in support of product and vertical lines of business. Act as a strategic resource for integrated communications planning and marketing activation across the organization.
- Oversee the execution of multiple nurture and email campaigns with a specific focus on driving engagement, retention, and funnel progression. Own the strategy for nurture development and implementation, constantly refining communications across consumer lifecycle stages.
- Own and execute the opt-in and compliance programs from an operational, strategic, and implementation standpoint, and continually ensure Bandwidth is compliant. Work with the Legal and Compliance teams to ensure that existing processes comply with current and future data privacy and security regulations.
- Define KPIs for individual campaigns, establish quarterly goals, and work with the BACE team to develop reports that inform business decisions impacting database growth and marketability, lead conversions, and revenue attribution.
- Continually analyze current MAP state to find efficiencies and optimizations. Update HTML and CSS coding to improve the appearance, functionality, and performance of forms, landing page templates, and email templates. Implement industry best practices for improving brand reputation and email deliverability.
- Partner with the Demand Generation and Web Development teams to improve database marketability by increasing opt-in conversions across the website with strategic placement, design, and timing of opt-in forms.
- Lead and grow the Marketing Automation team to drive effective marketing communications to our database of prospects and customers.
What You Need:
- 4 year bachelor degree, preferably in business, marketing, or technical program
- 7+ years Marketing Automation Experience
- 5+ years in B2B Marketing Experience
- 5+ years of Marketo administration
- Marketo certification required.
- Demonstrable experience using marketing automation systems (Marketo), MCE Required.
- Experience testing in email tools, design/creative knowledge and understanding, analysis and reporting, understanding of email best practices.
- Ability to sift through data to identify actionable insights.
- Proficiency utilizing HTML, CSS, WordPress, Photoshop, Google Data Studio
- 2-4 years experience specifically in recurring revenue software environment
- Experience using Salesforce, Domo (or other business intelligence software)
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.