Senior Manager, User Experience
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Senior Manager of User Experience will lead Bandwidth’s efforts in optimizing and maintaining our web properties. They will be responsible for assuring that we have accurate, beautiful, highly functional websites focused on conversion. They will work closely with internal stakeholders from the Marketing, Sales, Creative and Customer Experience teams to assure the user experience and information on our websites is as streamlined as possible.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the primary owner of the Bandwidth web properties (excluding web products).
- Own overall website performance.
- Manage and execute web strategy roadmap for enhancements to the technology stack, user experience, site performance, and campaign optimization.
- Serve as the face of web experience throughout the organization.
- Ensure the web strategy and experience is aligned to the end-to-end customer experience, including onboarding, product, and customer experiences.
- Champion experience optimization initiatives from Marketing through other departments at Bandwidth.
- Develop, implement, and own a testing strategy to gain insights and improve web user experience and lead conversion.
- Leverage user behavior data to inform design, content, and layout adjustments to improve overall web performance.
- Analyze web performance using usability, data and SEO tools; providing insight and guidance to support UX and conversion goals.
- Conduct, analyze, and apply user research and testing learnings to continually improve user experience and web performance.
- Represent the web team as needed throughout Bandwidth.
- Manage the workloads, priorities, outputs, and personal development of the web development team.
- Work closely with the Demand Gen team to ensure lead, Prospect Opps, and Revenue goals are met through conversion optimization, SEO, landing page development, and campaign support.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8+ years of experience with web and digital project management.
- Extensive WordPress experience as well as development and design experience.
- Experience working with creative teams and requesting assets.
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of web products, planning, analysis, and digital marketing. Knowledge of best practices, including UX, design, web analytics, SEO, and conversion optimization.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Ability to speak web language, manage developers, and understand implementation needs.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask. Acute attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.