Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will lead and grow the Marketing Operations and Automation team and be closely aligned with the demand generation team as well as other Marketing functions. You will own, implement, and manage the marketing automation platform and integrated technology as well as develop and evolve strategic marketing operations projects to support the continued growth of Bandwidth. You will also lead and train the Marketing Automation team to drive effective marketing messaging to our database of prospects and customers.
You will be expected to lead a team with the mission to uphold and improve processes and systems related to marketing operations to help ensure marketing is optimizing and measuring and continually improving its efforts. You will also be responsible for ensuring our technology systems are set up according to best practices, are in alignment with Sales processes, are effective, scalable, measurable, and that every marketing touchpoint is attributable.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead team of marketing operations and automation experts ranging from managers to specialists.
- Develop and evolve the strategy for success of the marketing automation platform and marketing technology systems with a focus on revenue generation through process and efficiency improvements in the sales and marketing funnel.
- Own the deployment, development, training, optimization, and maintenance of the marketing technology stack – including but not limited to; LeanData, Bizible, Marketo, Siftrock (Drift Email).
- Direct and align the marketing automation team ensuring team members are properly trained to deliver the right message to the right person at the right time, with clean and effective data measurement in place.
- Manage cross-functional projects and relationships with Business Systems team and other Bandwidth groups to ensure proper deployment, integration, and usage of marketing tech stack into other Bandwidth systems.
- Own and execute the opt-in and compliance programs from an operational, strategic and implementation standpoint, and continually ensure Bandwidth is compliant.
- Own the strategy behind building and scaling strategic marketing automation workflows and programs for long-term effectiveness of systems while delegating out tasks to the team.
- Work with sales operations and marketing to establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management for inbound and outbound marketing.
- Work with marketing operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance, business contribution, and effectiveness of the attribution model.
- Communicate strategy, results, and recommendations effectively to senior sales and marketing leadership.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 10 years marketing experience; Minimum 7 years experience in B2B marketing (minimum 3 years in marketing ops).
- Previous people management experience with proven ability to lead and grow a team of technical employees.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification expected.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.
- Experience with lead routing tools (LeanData knowledge/certification preferred).
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects.
- Ability to think in terms of LTV, ROI, and impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and balance both short and long-term goals.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment.
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills, as well as excellent cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Experience with segmentation, Marketo, HTML, Bizible, Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- WordPress, Photoshop experience.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.