Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The ServiceNow Administrator will provide ServiceNow Administration and Tier 1/Tier 2 support to users of the ServiceNow platform and applications. Serve as the primary point of contact for all operational support issues related to the ServiceNow platform. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills, possess strong communication and presentation skills, and have a proven ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the ServiceNow Administrator for all in-scope applications
- Provide Administrator functions such as managing Users (create, update, reset passwords) and administration/maintenance of other global data sets
- Configuration/customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, test, and production environments
- Create and use update sets to move customer configuration between environments
- Make configuration changes for minor defect and enhancements
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong knowledge of implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments.
- Excellent understanding of a wide range of technologies, processes, tools and systems, including enterprise-scale solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years IT Service Management experience. 1-2 years ServiceNow administration experience
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Understanding of a wide range of technologies, processes, tools and systems.
- Knowledge of helpdesk ticketing system.
- Understanding of enterprise change management process, procedures, and best practices.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.