Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The ServiceNow Developer, Team Lead collaborates with the Director of IT Infrastructure to coordinate and delegate the day-to-day functions and assignments of the ServiceNow Team. This position is responsible for providing oversight to the planning, designing, supporting, developing, configuring, testing, implementing, and maintaining Bandwidth’s ServiceNow environment. The Application Developer II – Team Lead will work closely with business and IS teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configuration, implementation and support. This includes deploying new releases and/or enhancements; performing systems testing; maintaining and supporting the operational functions; monitoring usage and performing daily administrative tasks.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a small team of support application administrators and/or engineers
- Apply technical knowledge to operate and administer infrastructure or software platforms and user groups of moderate to high complexity
- Independently resolve some highly complex technical issues within a given technical area.
- Partner with members of a given team or other IT teams as appropriate
- Independently implement end user or enterprise infrastructure / application or services of moderate complexity as prepared by more senior technologist in support of more complex solutions
- Proactively search for issues and provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility including patch management
- Independently review, implement and verify highly complex and high-risk changes and solutions
- Ensure entries for configuration management database are complete and accurate
- Build and configure application integrations between enterprise applications or infrastructure
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying application specific code
- Support quality assurance by contributing to code standards, design principles and source code analysis tools through to the use of continuous integration, automated unit testing, deployment automation and code tools
- Develop application solutions while keeping compatibility, interoperability, support, deployment, upgrade policies, and end-user environments in mind
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong knowledge of implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments.
- Excellent understanding of a wide range of technologies, processes, tools and systems, including enterprise-scale solutions
- ServiceNow Certified Developer and/or Administrator
- 5+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Knowledge of ServiceNow development and workflows for ITSM, CM, and EM
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements and solutions
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.