Software Development Engineer in Test
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
Our Delivery Office is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join the leader in Cloud Communications and work in our Brussels ofﬁce.
You must be passionate about continuously improving the quality of our software, and will help the organisation by being part of an international cross-functional Agile team working closely together with both product and development resources.
You will report to the head of the Delivery Office and be part of a young and vibrant team of test specialists spread across Brussels, Iasi and Dublin.
What We Are Looking For:
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills. We are looking for a hands-on, creative and persistent quality ambassador. A person with the desire to work in the ever-changing telecommunications space where he/she contributes to bringing Bandwidth to the next level.
You are a result-oriented, open-minded professional with at least 3 years experience as a test engineer and with experience in automation that will help Bandwidth to better achieve its strategic goals.
What You’ll Do:
• Designing, implementing and maintaining test cases based on speciﬁcations.
• Executing and reporting the results of a combination of automated and manual tests.
• Contributing to the Quality Assurance discipline improvement.
• Collaborating closely with automation engineers, testers, developers, product owners and experts of different disciplines and teams.
What You Need:
SDET’s in our teams with this role typically have these attributes:
• Experience with a quality assurance role working in a cross-functional team combining both automated and manual testing.
• Involvement in building test automation solution to validate backend REST based and Angular front-end applications.
• Understanding of testing software engineering concepts such as: BDD, design patterns, database concepts, REST services, Event-driven architectures, CI/CD, microservices, etc.
• A proactive attitude.
• Strong communication skills.
• An analytical mind.
• Team spirit.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment, Avenue Louise
• A place where you will be fully supported and encouraged to achieve great things and learn
• A chance to join a company with huge growth plans and constant change
• Frequent social events and activities
• Free healthy snacks and drinks (including fancy coffee)
• Public transport allowance
• Daily lunch allowance
• Pension plan
• Hospitalization insurance
• Company laptop, phone and mobile plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.