Software Development Engineer in Test
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Our Transformation and delivery office is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Test Automation Engineer (SDET) to join the leader in Cloud Communications and work in our Iasi office.
As a software tester, you must be passionate about continuously improving the quality of our software, and will help the organisation by being part of an international cross-functional Agile team working closely together with both product and development resources.
You will report to the head of the PMO team and be part of a team of test specialists spread across Brussels, Iasi, and Dublin.
You are a result-oriented, open-minded professional with a minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a test engineer and with experience in automation that will help Bandwidth to better achieve its strategic goals.
What You’ll Do:
• Contributing to the conceptual improvement of the existing test automation system.
• Designing, implementing, and maintaining test cases based on specifications.
• Executing a combination of automated and manual tests, and analyse and document their results.
• Collaborating closely with test automation engineers, testers, developers, product owners, and experts of different disciplines and teams.
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills. We are looking for a hands-on, creative, and persistent quality ambassador. A person with the desire to work in the ever-changing telecommunications space where he/she contributes to bringing Bandwidth into the next level.
What You Need:
• Back-end automation
• Tooling: Postman, SOAPUI
• Programming Languages: Java, Spring, REST Assured and Cucumber
• Testing Strategy: Behavior Driven Development
• Front-end automation
• Tooling: Java, Selenium Webdriver
• Performance testing
• Tooling: Jmeter
• ISTQB certification as Test Automation Engineer or equal by experience.
• OOP knowledge & Design Patterns familiarity (anti-patterns).
• Event-driven architectures (events, queues, etc.).
• Databases (SQL & No-SQL).
• We hope for 3-5 years of experience as Test Engineer in an Agile environment.
• Certification in the role of test automation engineer or equal through experience.
• Experience in programming in the context of testing automation against REST API’s.
• Experience combining both automated and manual testing.
• A proactive attitude.
• Strong communication skills.
• An analytical mind.
• Team spirit.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fun and international environment
• Competitive salary
• Frequent company events and socials
• Free healthy snacks and drinks, organic coffee for the caffeine addicts!
• Health insurance
• Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.