Software Development Intern (Keystone) – Summer 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
As a part of Bandwidth’s Keystone (Authentication Services) team, you’ll work alongside the team creating Bandwidth’s next-generation authentication infrastructure. In doing so, you’ll gain valuable experience with real-world, hands-on problems relating to Identity and Authorization. You’ll have your pick of challenging and impactful problems to solve in cooperation with seasoned experts in auth, and the solutions to your problems will be part of the backbone of Bandwidth’s identity backbone.
What You Need:
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or an equivalent course of study
- 0-3 years of experience in Software Development
- A passion for high quality user experience
- Experience with Java, Go, Node or Python
- Interest in understanding large-scale Identity and Auth
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.