Sourcing & Vendor Management Analyst Intern – Summer 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
As the Sourcing & Vendor Management Analyst Intern with Bandwidth’s Vendor Management Team, you will be responsible for the execution of supply chain-related activities and projects. The Supply Chain Analyst intern works under the direction and supervision of the Sr. Director, Global Sourcing and Vendor Management and will support end-to-end supplier relationship management. This individual will need to be passionate about Supply Chain, Technology, and Efficiency. Bring enthusiasm, creativity, collaboration, and an open-mind to help strengthen our culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate on and deliver “work that matters”
- Lead and collaborate strategic sourcing events
- Implement category strategy(ies)
- Develop vendor scorecards
- Actively participate in our Supplier Relationship Management program
- Analyze and synthesize data
What You Need:
- Growth mindset
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Supply Chain or related course of study
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA or above
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and/or Google Workspace
- Have a passion for Supply Chain, Technology, and Efficiency
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.