Sr. Corporate Recruiter
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a Sr. Corporate Recruiter within our People Services team. A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Sr. Corporate Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong candidate pipeline.
What You’ll Do:
- Directly interact with job candidates and follow up to initial queries
- Process and track applicant job submissions
- Conduct initial candidate screenings and interviews
- Create and suggest new and effective interviewing procedures and techniques
- Engage in effective recruitment methods to determine useful applicant markets
- Conduct and request required tests needed for hire (proficiency, background, references, etc.)
- Encourage open lines of communication between yourself and hiring team
- Attend recruiting fairs to find prospective employees
- Demonstrate to candidates a positive reflection or our brand and company
- Partner with the Recruiting Manager and HR Business Partners to understand divisional business needs and to develop and execute appropriate sourcing plans
What You Need:
- 3+ years of proven experience in recruitment of various departments (Sales, Technology, Operations, etc.)
- BS/BA degree is required.
- Consistently meets high quality hiring, while working with complex teams and on complex roles.
- Familiarity with HR practices and the hiring process
- Advocate for a solid candidate and hiring manager experience
- Exceptional work ethic
- Exemplary communication skills both oral and written
- Thrives under pressure
- Respectful and patient
- Comfortable with some travel
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.