Sr. Director of Brand Marketing
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a passionate and talented brand leader who is action-oriented and who has the innate ability to think strategically and has a passion for tactical and detailed brand marketing execution. You will leverage business strategy and data acumen to define the Bandwidth brand globally and identify its greatest opportunities within a dynamic competitive landscape.
A successful candidate will be able to drive comprehensive brand strategy (vision, mission, values, positioning and architecture) for the Bandwidth brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Play a leading role in the establishment of the business’ brand building strategies across all channels.
- Collaborate with key departmental leaders in bringing the brand plan, vision and strategy to life.
- Develop weekly, monthly and annual brand strategies and monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make adjustments and pivot, as needed.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and emerging strategies that will keep the Bandwidth brand marketing up to date and ensure the business has a competitive edge in brand awareness.
- Mentor an incredibly talented team of leaders in brand, design and content.
- Become an expert in the business, constantly honing your skill and developing a deep understanding of the buyer mindsets
- Develop internal guidelines and brand assets to enable the organization to execute against the brand strategy.
- Partner with teams across the organization to ensure brand consistency
- Identify metrics and the needed methodology to track and measure brand health and the downstream impact on our business results.
What You Need:
- 10-15 years of experience in brand marketing and/or agency positions, preferably including brand management in the telecom industry
- Proven track record of planning, delivering and measuring brand campaigns
- Expertise in tracking brand performance and actioning on the results
- Experience leading, coaching and developing a tenured team
- Strong ability to multitask, pivot and present vision in a clear and concise manner
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.