Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We are searching for a Sr. Manager, Integrated Marketing to help build and scale our Integrated Marketing team to include Content Marketing, design resources, and more. As the Integrated Marketing Leader of your market segment, you have the responsibility of turning market segment specific campaigns into an repeatable engine that consistently delivers on our growth targets. You will be instrumental in driving revenue by taking ownership of campaign evolution, from start to finish. You’ll work to ensure that all campaigns are fully thought out, perfectly positioned and orchestrated seamlessly across all marketing teams. You will be a highly effective cross-functional leader who is known for building relationships and having prior experience in campaign management, leading creative and content roles
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for planning, developing, executing, measuring and optimizing segment-specific campaigns for new logo, expansion and retention efforts.
- Execute on the collective campaign and demand strategy to grow, measure and improve marketing sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue across customer acquisition, expansion and retention campaigns
- Deliver on compelling campaigns and multi-channel programs to optimally engage our target personas, which result in pipeline generation for sales
- Use data and analytics to optimize a full-funnel campaign, evaluating performance across goals
- Help drive thought leadership, improve efficiencies and strengthen our overall impact – while staying current on the latest marketing trends, campaign methodologies and marketing technologies to ensure success.
- Takes an active role in providing content direction and have a unique willingness to not only strategize but also write content along with the team, when necessary
- Responsibility in working with ABM campaigns, ideally intent-based tools like TechTarget and 6sense.
- Uncanny willingness to learn and deeply understand Bandwidth business principles to include Bandwidth customers, prospects and beyond.
- Vast experience in a wide-marketing tool belt including experience with PPC, SEO, optimization testing, email nurture and automation, events, and digital experience.
- Provide strategic guidance to prioritized integrated and digital marketing programs and campaigns through an agile and iterative approach
- Responsible for attacking position in a player-coach approach with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality to help your small team accomplish lofty goals
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Business or related discipline
- 7+ years experience developing and executing B2B campaign marketing with a proven track record of achieving results.
- 3+ years managing teams
- Experience delivering campaigns that support both buyer persona, vertical and product strategies and understanding channels that deliver across both
- Exceptional leadership and teamwork skills.
- Strong written skills with the ability to translate technical product detail into customer benefits.
- Strong sense of ownership and dedication to accomplish goals and succeed.
- Ability to travel up to 20% is required.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.