Strategic Account Executive
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We are seeking an Strategic Account Executive with experience selling complex SaaS and/or CPaaS solutions to identify and develop new business, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Candidates must have a proven track record of successful client acquisition, relationship management, matrix level selling, RFP response management and creating partnership opportunities with large prospective customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with your Sales Development team to drive the sourcing of strategic leads within an assigned set of customer targets
- Identify and build new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources made available to you
- After winning new business you will maintain and grow the acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development.
- Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and network operations input. Provide feedback through internal channels so course correction can be made quickly and efficiently
- Sell through multiple levels of an account target, by building relationships and utilizing multiple resources within Bandwidth
What You Need:
- HIstory of exceeding sale quota
- 5 + years of experience selling large, complex solutions into the fortune 500 companies
- Possess a deep understanding of the complexities around products and technology integrations
- Strong business development sales experience to acquire Global branded NEW industry logos
- Proficient in the use of internal resources (lead generation, marketing events, industry practices) to identify target accounts and build the required relationship to WIN
- Exceptional team building skills as you will work closely with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor Degree, Business. Marketing/Sales, or similar
- Experience in solution selling, CPaaS, UCaaS, or SaaS services
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.