Strategic Account Executive
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking an Strategic Account Executive with experience selling complex SaaS and/or CPaaS solutions to identify and develop new business, provide product solutions, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing relationships to maximize sales for the company. Candidates must have a proven track record of successful client acquisition, relationship management, matrix level selling, RFP response management and creating partnership opportunities with large prospective customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with your Sales Development team to drive the sourcing of strategic leads within an assigned set of customer targets
- Identify and build new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources made available to you
- After winning new business you will maintain and grow the acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development.
- Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and network operations input. Provide feedback through internal channels so course correction can be made quickly and efficiently
- Sell through multiple levels of an account target, by building relationships and utilizing multiple resources within Bandwidth
What You Need:
- HIstory of exceeding sale quota
- 5 + years of experience selling large, complex solutions into the fortune 500 companies
- Possess a deep understanding of the complexities around products and technology integrations
- Strong business development sales experience to acquire Global branded NEW industry logos
- Proficient in the use of internal resources (lead generation, marketing events, industry practices) to identify target accounts and build the required relationship to WIN
- Exceptional team building skills as you will work closely with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor Degree, Business. Marketing/Sales, or similar
- Experience in solution selling, CPaaS, UCaaS, or SaaS services
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.