Strategic Enterprise Account Executive
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive primarily responsible for driving current client revenue growth and new client acquisition for Enterprise accounts using the entire Bandwidth UCaaS solution portfolio.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with Bandwidth sales leadership to develop and grow the Enterprise sales segment of our business from the ground up
- Work with prospective accounts on how to transition their voice, 911, and messaging solutions to the cloud
- Work closely with your Sales Development team to drive the sourcing of strategic leads within an assigned set of customer targets
- Identify and build new account relationships from leads, cold calls, and other internal sources made available to you
- Maintain and grow the acquired new business to maximize revenue growth, while continuing efforts in new business development
- Analyze customer and market needs, pricing models and network operations input. Provide feedback through internal channels so course correction can be made quickly and efficiently
- Navigate effectively in newly acquired accounts to upsell and cross-sale solutions based selling approach.
- Sell through multiple levels of an account target, by building relationships and utilizing multiple resources within Bandwidth
- Proactively managing pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date expert understanding of Bandwidths solutions and a general understanding of relevant competitor solutions
- Researching and actively identifying emerging trends that influence Bandwidths value proposition
What You Need:
- 5+ years of telecom sales experience preferably selling into large enterprise accounts
- History of meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Deep base of existing relationships with C-level decision makers
- Excellent prospecting skills with a proven track record of identifying and closing new logo opportunities.
- A deep understanding of the complexities around products and technology integrations
- Knowledge of telecommunications technologies, particularly SIP voice and voice networking with a familiarity of SMS/text messaging being a plus.
- Understanding of the telecommunications industry, trends and competitive landscape.
- Proficient in the use of internal resources (lead generation, marketing events, industry practices) to identify target accounts and build the required relationship to WIN
- Exceptional team-building skills as you will work closely with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor Degree, Business. Marketing/Sales, or similar
- Experience in solution selling, CPaaS, UCaaS, or SaaS services
- History of going “deep and wide” selling strategic telecom solutions to multiple organizations within an enterprise
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.