Supply Chain Analyst Intern – Summer 2022
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst Intern to join the Vendor Management and Budget team during Summer 2022 and they will be responsible for the daily execution of supply chain related activities. The Supply Chain Analyst Intern works under the direction and supervision of the Sr. Manager and provides ongoing support with regards to the purchasing, receiving and shipment of goods and services. This Intern will also be responsible for contract administration support.
What You’ll Do:
- Support maintenance renewal process for Hardware vendors.
- Provide support with regards to Asset Audits at Data Centers.
- Manage misc. hardware purchases
- Create main office storage and replenishment process.
- Submit Purchase Orders/Credit Card orders.
- Submit inbound receiving tickets.
- Drive cost savings and process improvements.
- Provide support for Contract Administration.
What You Need:
If you’re our person, you probably look like this:
- You’re a candidate for an undergraduate or graduate degree, and your great work ethic is
exemplified by your strong academic record
- You enjoy working with other people and want to help build great teams
- You’re a great communicator, both written and verbal
- You can work independently with minimal instructions, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a basic understanding of supply chain principles and concepts
- Experience with tools such as : NetSuite, Google Suite, Slack & Confluence
- Advanced Excel skills
- Industry recognized supply chain certifications such as APICS or ISM
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.