Supply Chain Analyst
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Supply Chain Analyst is a key member of the Vendor Management and Budget team and will be responsible for the daily execution of supply chain related activities. The Supply Chain Analyst works under the direction and supervision of the Global Supply Chain and Budget Manager and provides ongoing support with regards to the purchasing, receiving and shipment of goods and services. The Supply Chain Analyst will also be responsible for contract administration and budget analysis support.
What You’ll Do:
- Support maintenance renewal process for hardware vendors.
- Provide support with regards to asset audits at data centers.
- Manage misc. hardware purchases
- Create main office storage and replenishment process.
- Submit purchase orders/credit card orders.
- Submit inbound and outbound receiving tickets.
- Drive cost savings and process improvements.
- Provide support for contract administration.
- Prepare charts for monthly budget meetings with Chief Technology Officer.
- Create budget reports and budget review process.
- Handle hardware freight and logistic requests for technology department
- Build and maintain vendor contract database
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned by manager and internal stakeholders
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field from an accredited college or university
- 1-3 years of relevant job experience
- Basic understanding of supply chain principles and concepts
- Microsoft Suite to include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Industry recognized supply chain certifications such as APICS or ISM
- Experience working within a supply chain organization
- NetSuite, Google Suite, Slack, Confluence, Jira
- Advanced Excel skills
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.