TAC Voice Analyst
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
The Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is a highly responsive customer-focused team that provides technical support and product guidance for Bandwidth customers. We are seeking Technical Assistance Center Analysts to join a newly created team, serving our Customers and delivering an exceptional customer experience. Based in Dublin you’ll provide the best in class customer service and rapid troubleshooting skills to our expanding customer base.
What You’ll Do:
• Troubleshoot reported technical and operational issues and requests efficiently via Zendesk ticketing, live chat and telephone.
• Provide appropriate and timely communications both to internal and external customers regarding incident and maintenance events.
• Be the font of knowledge in triaging issues into second line teams based on the source of problem (carrier, coverage, SIP or product usage).
• Ensure SLAs are met across all customer tiers, by escalation routes if necessary.
• Assist customers with navigation of our customer portal and supporting tools.
• Ensure orders are fulfilled, followed up, cancelled or replaced as required.
• Assist with customer’s understanding of compliance needs & acceptance.
• Support in the launch of new services and features.
• Create and maintain up-to-date reports to management upon request.
• Aid in the development and maintenance of knowledge base articles.
• Liaise with relevant departments in order to accommodate customers’ requests (customer advocacy).
What You Need:
• Degree or higher education qualification in Telecoms related field preferred but not essential.
• Customer operation service experience in a busy Telecoms/ IT service environment.
• Knowledge/ experience of Telecoms preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
• Good working knowledge of office applications, including Excel.
• Ability to engage customers with both technical and non technical terms.
• Customer focused mindset with a can-do attitude.
• Good time management skills and ability to plan and prioritise workload.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Self-motivation – your team can rely on you to get the job done.
• Problem-solving with strong attention to detail.
• Willingness to work outside of core business hours.
•. Other languages an asset.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment from our bright, modern and serviced office in Dublin, Ireland, close to the beautiful Stephens Green
• An opportunity to work with a diverse workforce from across 34 nationalities.
• Competitive salary and perks
• Meet-up and travel opportunities for knowledge exchange
• Healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
• Communication allowance
• Health insurance
• Pension scheme
• Bike to work scheme
• Company devices and goodies
• Regular social events and (unforgettable) company events… we’re a fan of fun!
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.