Talent Acquisition Intern
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Intern to join Bandwidth’s Talent Acquisition Team for Summer 2022. This Intern will support activities related to the Intern Program, university engagements, recruitment as well as diversity and inclusion.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in preparation and execution for internal and external events, in person and virtually and partner with TA Program Manager to measure outcomes and success of those events
- Assist in preparation and execution of Intern Program activities
- Liaise with future partnerships, communities, universities to assist with and elevate our current outreach efforts
- Build and maintain Recruiter Toolkit
- Additional talent acquisition activities as needed
What You Need:
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Sociology or Psychology or equivalent course of study
- Passion for human resources and talent acquisition
- Interest in early career development is a plus
- Highly creative and is energized by data
- Experience with G-Suite (docs, sheets, presentations)
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.