Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Voice Analyst (1st Shift)
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We are seeking a Technical Assistance Center Analyst (1st Shift) to provide technical customer support for the wholesale and enterprise product offerings. This position requires technical expertise in Local and Wide Area Networks, Router Configurations, VOIP and SIP Trunking /SMS Messaging.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical support to customers for W&E voice, SMS and 911 products.
- Professional communications with customers in troubleshooting reported issues.
- Partner with Local Exchange Carriers in resolving customer network (LAN/WAN) issues.
- Manage ticket progress to address and resolve customer issues within Service Level Agreement requirements.
- Partner with customer’s IT support personnel in resolution of issues.
- Assist with configuration and troubleshooting of customer’s routers that included in VOIP and SIP network.
- Escalate chronic or intermittent issues to Tier 3 and management level attention.
Monday – Friday from 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What You Need:
- Bachelor degree is preferred but Associate degree with additional SIP, PBX, and network experience is acceptable.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) are a must. Additional skills in Public Switching Telephone Network (PSTN) are desirable.
- Network configurations using Routers and Switches.
- Knowledge of PBX operations.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.