Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Voice Analyst (2nd Shift)
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
We are seeking a Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Voice Analyst (2nd Shift) to provide technical customer support for the wholesale and enterprise product offerings. This position requires technical expertise in Local and Wide Area Networks, Router Configurations, VOIP and SIP Trunking /SMS Messaging.
Monday – Friday from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
What You’ll Do:
- Provide technical support to customers for voice, messaging and 911 products.
- Professional communications with customers in troubleshooting reported issues.
- Partner with Local Exchange Carriers in resolving customer network issues.
- Manage ticket progress to address and resolve customer issues within Service Level Agreement requirements.
- Partner with customer’s IT support personnel in resolution of issues.
- Assist with troubleshooting of customer’s routers that included in VOIP and SIP network.
- Escalate chronic or intermittent issues to Tier 3 and management level attention.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but Associate degree with additional SIP, PBX, and network experience is acceptable.
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) are a must. Additional skills in Public Switching Telephone Network (PSTN) are desirable.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Network configurations using Routers and Switches.
- Knowledge of PBX operations.
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.