Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Voice Analyst
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is a highly responsive customer-focused team that provides technical support and product guidance for Bandwidth International customers.
We are seeking Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Voice Analysts to join a newly created team, serving our Customers and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Troubleshoot reported technical and operational issues and requests efficiently via Zendesk ticketing, live chat and telephone
- Provide appropriate and timely communications both to internal and external customers regarding incident and maintenance events
- Be the font of knowledge in triaging issues into second line teams based on the source of problem (carrier, coverage, SIP or product usage)
- Ensure SLAs are met across all customer tiers, by escalation routes if necessary
- Assist customers with navigation of our customer portal and supporting tools
- Ensure orders are fulfilled, followed up, cancelled or replaced as required
- Assist with customer’s understanding of compliance needs & acceptance
- Support in the launch of new services and features
- Create and maintain up-to-date reports to management upon request
- Aid in the development and maintenance of knowledge base articles
- Liaise with relevant departments in order to accommodate customers’ requests (customer advocacy)
What You Need:
- Degree or higher education qualification in Telecoms related field
- Customer operation service experience in a busy Telecoms/ IT service environment
- Knowledge/ experience of Telecoms preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Good working knowledge of office applications, including Excel
- Ability to engage customers with both technical and non technical terms
- Customer focused mindset with a can-do attitude
- Good time management skills and ability to plan and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivation – your team can rely on you to get the job done
- Problem-solving with strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work outside of core business hours
- Other languages an asset
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.