Technical Project Coordinator Intern
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
We’re looking for a Technical Project Coordinator Intern who is eager for real-world experience leading and coordinating team’s of engineers and/ or developers. We’re seeking somebody who has a knack for collaboration, and the courage to drive teamwork within a project.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work closely with one or more project managers to facilitate meetings and prepare project plans for various projects within our technology organization. This will include creating project timelines, detailed task breakdowns, and meeting notes. You’ll also follow up on tasks and due dates, and communicate project status. There may be special projects assigned which require analysis, follow-up and process flow creation.
What You Need:
If you’re our person, you probably look like this:
- You’re a candidate for an undergraduate or graduate degree, and your great work ethic is exemplified by your strong academic record
- You enjoy working with other people and want to help build great teams
- You’re a great communicator, both written and verbal
- You love data and can analyze and interpret it to find deeper meaning
- You can work independently with minimal instructions, and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.