Toll Free Administrator
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Toll Free Administrator (Switched Access Management) is responsible for a variety of on-net switched access & off-net vendor cost analysis and traffic routing. Identify areas of cost savings opportunities, executing routing changes in SMS/8MS, or other tools. Template management in SMS/8MS and driving customer migration projects. Work with a variety of internal teams to review and improve internal processes related to switched access cost.
What You’ll Do:
- Update and maintain toll-free routing templates in 8MS/SOMOS/URS or other routing system.
- Analyze Feature Group D, Direct Connect & off-net vendor variable cost components for potential toll-free routing changes and cost-savings initiatives.
- Work with Code Administration department and supply data necessary for customer toll free migrations and capacity checks.
- Provide regular reporting including, but not limited to: vendor migrations, routing changes & cost-savings analysis/initiatives.
- Monitor network capacity and make routing changes as necessary.
- Update and maintain Feature Group D, Direct Connect and offnet vendor cost files.
- Update and maintain toll-free inventory and routing template data and other traffic components in systems.
- Review vendor contracts and tariffs as well as investigating CDR data to ensure appropriate vendor costing.
- Investigate new, cost-effective ways to generate toll-free routing templates to drive down unit cost.
What You Need:
- Bachelor Degree or 5+ years relevant voice telecommunications work experience
- 5+ years voice telecommunications experience & Financial Analysis.
- Knowledge of LERG, Toll Free routing, Vendor Contracts, Cost Administration.
- Experience with 8MS/SOMOS
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Ability to professionally communicate effectively externally and internally to build and maintain relationships to facilitate issue resolution and process improvement
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- MBA is a plus
- Experience with Onnet and Offnet Vendor Routing, Voice Usage Cost.
- Knowledge of Switched Access Tariffs, Interconnection Agreements.
- SOMOS RESPORG Certification, SQL knowledge, SSI Universal Routing System.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.