Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As one of the most exciting companies in the VoIP tech space, Voxbone (Now Bandwidth) is growing fast. With offices in Brussels and development centers in Dublin, Brussels and Iasi, we’re creating a technology platform and developing tools to revolutionize the way companies use VoIP for business.
You will be part of a multi-skilled team that’s delivering the heart of our products and services, based on open source technology. We need fearless innovators who are able to understand complex challenges and provide industry-leading solutions.
Our technology stack consists of Java and C code on top of MySQL, Cassandra and RabbitMQ.
What You’ll Do:
• Build robust, manageable and scalable voice and messaging services in java and C.
• Write services for SIP, SMPP, T.38 protocols and many more.
• Analyze project requirements together with your teammates Develop new features and optimize existing ones.
• Work closely with your team incorporating feedback from product management and other stakeholders to create optimally integrated, performing and scalable solutions.
• Rapidly fix bugs and problems and create automatic tests to avoid those in the future.
• Pro-actively look for ways to make Voxbone better.
• Be an active participant in discussions about design and architecture.
• Be passionate about technology and quality deliverables.
• Be an advocate for best practices in software development (TDD, high code
coverage unit and integration tests, etc.).
What You Need:
• Deep knowledge of SIP, SMPP.
• Powerful C, C++, Java, Python and Perl skills- you could do this stuff in your sleep.
• Ability to design software for performance and scalability.
• To feel totally at home in a Linux environment.
• A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance, knowledge of test automation.
• To be a team player, not afraid to communicate clearly on issues and progress.
• To be comfortable working against deadlines.
We’d be extra happy if you had:
• Working knowledge of asterisk and Kamailio.
• Experience with Java 8, Hibernate, and Spring 4.
• Experience with message and job queuing services (RabbitMQ).
• Experience with MySQL.
• Knowledge of Cassandra and Kafka is a plus.
• Great communication skills in English.
• The ability to challenge us at table football, table tennis or pool.
Sound good? We’re offering…
• A fantastic working environment, Avenue Louise
• A place where you will be fully supported and encouraged to achieve great things and learn
• A chance to join a company with huge growth plans and constant change
• Frequent social events and activities
• Free healthy snacks and drinks (including fancy coffee)
• Public transport allowance
• Daily lunch allowance
• Pension plan
• Hospitalization insurance
• Company laptop, phone and mobile plan
Because We care…
Bandwidth is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Bandwidth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.