VP, Revenue Marketing
Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth’s own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do feel as you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
The Vice President of Revenue Marketing’s mission is ensuring that Bandwidth has a predictable, scalable revenue engine in place. They will oversee marketing ops, analytics, demand gen, website, email marketing and all associated teams.
They will be a key partner to sales leadership and will work closely with sales and marketing leaders and all of marketing to ensure that every element of the funnel is optimized and performing well.
This individual is a true revenue marketer and a metrics-driven leader, they will work with their team to monitor and share every KPI in the funnel to ensure we are achieving the sales and marketing operating plan.
The ideal candidate will have a contagious level of passion for B2B marketing. They have fantastic natural curiosity and they are always looking to learn, and willing to do the work to remain educated about all the latest marketing programs and techniques and will bring those ideas to the table for our team. They are a change agent – able to identify issues/opportunities in the funnel, put a plan in place to resolve and influencer everyone around them to optimize things. They’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to keep calm, regardless of a the circumstances. They are an inspiring leader capable of motivating everyone around them to build a world-class marketing org.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the creation of the marketing operating plan that is designed to ensure we achieve all revenue goals in the business
- Lead the marketing ops, analytics, demand gen, website and email marketing teams
- Oversee all demand generation efforts and continually explore new sources and channels of demand
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Identify gaps in process and work cross-functionally to influence key stakeholders and get support needed to address those gaps
- Have a deep understanding of our ideal customer profile and buyer personas and ensure that all demand programs are well aligned to our target buyers
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Programs teams in their efforts to generate new leads and accelerate existing pipeline
- Oversee team that manages full funnel metrics, and ensure that we are providing insights and visibility for the entire marketing org to inform decision making
- Drive continuous performance improvement through the identification, documentation and implementation of demand creation best practices
- Oversee implementation of best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; support marketing database strategy and data requests
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Oversee the marketing tech stack and ensure that we have the best tools in place to drive process efficiency
- Ability to translate complex data into simple, actionable terms for the sales and marketing teams
- Build and maintain strong relationships with peers in marketing, sales, product, technology and finance organizations
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 15 years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Tech experience required
- Excellent domain experience across all areas of demand gen and marketing ops/analytics
- Experience owning a revenue number for a tech company
- Prior experience leading and developing a marketing team
- Very strong quant, analytical skills – finance experience a bonus
- Strong communication skills and experience working with senior leadership/C-suite
- Entrepreneurial mindset – able to operate well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Adwords, Marketo (or another MAP), Salesforce, a data visualization tool, and ABM platforms preferred
The Whole Person Promise:
We make a “Whole Person” promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as “whole people.” That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Generous paid time off (PTO) policy including paid parental leave, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, BandwidthCares.