Sr. Workday (HRIS) Analyst
Who We Are:
Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND) is a global communications software company that helps enterprises connect people around the world with cloud-ready voice, messaging and emergency services. Backed by a network reaching 60+ countries covering 90 percent of global GDP, companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, Uber and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed communications into software and applications. Bandwidth has more than 20 years in the technology space and was the first Communications Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS) provider to offer a robust selection of APIs built around our own global network. Our award-winning support teams help businesses around the world solve complex communications challenges every day.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
Bandwidth is seeking a technical and service-orientated Workday Analyst eager to roll up their sleeves in an innovative and challenging environment. This Workday Analyst will partner with end users, IT professionals, and HR professionals to provide technical support via ticketing and project management systems, analyze issues to perform impact assessments and troubleshooting, as well as participate in user acceptance testing for system releases and feature enhancements.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand Workday configurations and dependencies to troubleshoot issues through resolution
- Answer emails and user support tickets related to use and maintenance of Workday
- Create and maintain complex reports, including advanced & matrix reports
- Assist business and end users with necessary troubleshooting and other requests
- Understand, plan and execute processes related to biannual Workday feature releases
- Assist with integration maintenance and troubleshooting in conjunction with IT support
- Test and document of all changes, both break/fix and enhancements, prior to migration to Production
- Document key processes and configuration for reference and to ensure consistency
- Effectively prioritizes workload comprised of both transactional and project-based tasks
- Daily maintenance includes – Integration support issues, workday release testing, and answering inquiries in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Human Resources or related field
- Experience in System Integration, Regression and End-to-end testing HCM Applications, Workforce Management, ESS, MSS and Security
- Proficient in HCM modules like Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Security Groups, Absence Management, Performance, Learning, Talent Management and Time Tracking
- 2+ years of working experience in a Human Resources role
- 2+ years of working with Workday HCM Reporting capabilities developing basic Workday Reports (e.g., Advanced, Matrix, etc.)
- 2+ years of relevant Workday HCM configuration in multiple of the following modules: Core HCM, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Security Groups, Absence Management, Performance, Learning, Talent Management and Time Tracking
- Expertise in developing and managing calculated fields
- Proven attention to detail, a desire to thoroughly understand system design and understand the short and long term impact of those decisions
- Experience developing both internal and end user documentation
- Knowledge of Workday modules includes multiple functional tasks like Core HCM, Compensation, Reporting, Security and Payroll
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Workday ecosystem, including Workday Community
- Capable of connecting the dots between processes and systems, both upstream and downstream
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to partner with team members to gather requirements; solid ability to understand those requirements and translate them into solutions
- Strong data management, report writing and visualization skills (e.g., Excel tools, pivot tables, charts/graphs, etc.)
- Must be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and understand and maintain HR data security
- 4+ years of working with Workday HCM Reporting capabilities strongly preferred
- 4+ years of relevant Workday HCM configuration in multiple strongly preferred
- Expertise in developing basic Workday Reports (e.g., Advanced, Matrix)
- Expertise in developing complex Workday reports (e.g., Composite)
- Expertise in developing Workday Dashboards, Announcements, Discovery Boards, etc.
- Expertise in developing and managing calculated fields
- Experience with 3+ Workday module implementations
- Experience with Workday’s Integration Framework (EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation, Studio) strongly preferred
- Ability to drive results, collaborating across teams to provide technical and process solutions to solve critical business needs
The Whole Person Promise:
At Bandwidth, we’re pretty proud of our corporate culture, which is rooted in our “Whole Person Promise.” We promise all employees that they can have meaningful work AND a full life, and we provide a work environment geared toward enriching your body, mind, and spirit. How do we do that? Well…
- 100% company-paid Medical, Vision, & Dental coverage for you and your family with low deductibles and low out-of-pocket expenses.
- All new hires receive four weeks of PTO.
- PTO Embargo. When you take time off (of any kind!) you’re embargoed from working. Bandmates and managers are not allowed to interrupt your PTO – not even with email.
- Additional PTO can be earned throughout the year through volunteer hours and Bandwidth challenges.
- “Mahalo moments” program grants additional time off for life’s most important moments like graduations, buying a first home, getting married, wedding anniversaries (every five years), and the birth of a grandchild.
- 90-Minute Workout Lunches and unlimited meetings with our very own nutritionist.
Are you excited about the position and its responsibilities, but not sure if you’re 100% qualified? Do you feel you can work to help us crush the mission? If you answered ‘yes’ to both of these questions, we encourage you to apply! You won’t want to miss the opportunity to be a part of the BAND.
This role requires being in office at Raleigh, NC headquarters