Peace of mind emergency systems for the enterprise
9Line, a Cisco specialist, is designed for enterprises using Cisco phone systems. With capabilities for all Cisco product lines, 9Line supports real-time dynamic insertion of compliant and validated address information.
Bandwidth’s nationwide emergency services network and 9Line’s precise, detailed location information helps emergency responders to be on-time and on target during an emergency.
9Line for Cisco Emergency Responder (CER)
- DID pooling offers a return on investment by eliminating the costs for direct-inward-dial numbers required by ERL/ELIN-based service offerings.
- By user pricing allows organizations to be granular with ERL/ELIN’s and NO per device charges.
- Remote users can update their location without additional software or licensing purchases.
- Validate dispatchable civic address in real-time to maintain compliance with federal regulations.
9Line for Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Remote users can update their location without additional software or licensing.
- DID pooling offers a return on investment by eliminating the costs for direct-inward-dial numbers.
- Support for Wi-Fi connected Jabber and Cisco IP Phone clients along with tracking phones by IP subnet or switchport on Cisco & non-Cisco switches is included.
- Alert recipients can receive notifications of an emergency call via SMS, email, browser-based desktop notifications, and alerts within the 9Line portal.
- Quickly and easily verify call information with simple call history searches.
9Line for BroadWorks (BWKS)
- Support for any physical or softphone device registered to BroadWorks.
- Compatible with release 23 or greater.
- Pure cloud solution eliminates the need for an on-premises gateway and leverages existing emergency call type routing.
- Complete regulatory compliance includes stamping calls with valid call-back numbers.
9Line: Peace of mind emergency systems for the enterprise
Disclaimer: We are excited to introduce you to companies with offerings that may fit your business needs. Please note that in introducing you to a partner, Bandwidth is not making a representation or warranty about their business, products, or services.