911 and the hybrid workforce: Do you know where your people are right now?
The second and final phase of Ray Baum’s Act came into effect on January 6th, 2022, and many enterprises are still struggling to comply.
Whether your employees are working in the office, at home, or from their local coffee shops, providing emergency responders with an accurate dispatchable location is a federal requirement. Paired with both on-premise and cloud-based comms, enterprises need specialized emergency solutions to face the challenges around location provisioning and detection.
To help you pinpoint the exact location of your workers at the time of the emergency call, Bandwidth has partnered with the best self-provisioning and location detection software providers out there.
Watch our webinar to hear Robin Erkkila, Bandwidth’s E911 Solutions Engineer, and Irwin Lazar, Metrigy’s President and Principal Analyst, talk about:
- What RAY BAUM’s Act and Kari’s Law mean for your business
- How to empower address self-provisioning for your remote employees
- The three stages of achieving emergency regulation compliance
- What’s missing from your 911 tech stack
- Irwin Lazar: President & Principle Analyst, Metrigy
- Robin Erkkila: Sales Support Engineer, Bandwidth