Save Money and Deliver Results with SIP
Are you currently evaluating or in the process of updating your telecom infrastructure to SIP? It’s pretty well understood that SIP trunking is a more scalable and cost-effective solution than TDM and PRI, but how do you continue to justify the resources you need and plan for an effective and pain-free transition?
Join our experts for this webinar as they dive into the SIP transition process and share best practices for justifying, planning, and migrating your telecom infrastructure from POTS to SIP in order to cut costs and free up end of year budget. We will go over common obstacles and pitfalls like maintaining 911 connectivity, as well as help you identify the metrics that correlate with success.
What you’ll learn
- How to make the business case for SIP
- Technology and provider considerations for migrating to SIP
- Best practices for the transition, including planning, testing, and monitoring
- The “gotcha’s” of maintaining a compliant 911 solution
- How to measure your success