Connecting AI, authentication, voice, and CCaaS with Maestro
With the FCC’s deadline for STIR/SHAKEN less than a year away, there are important questions that every service provider needs to answer. How will your calls be signed in a post STIR/SHAKEN world? Do you need to sign your own calls? What types of legitimate traffic might get blocked and what can you do about it?
Join Bandwidth’s experts for practical advice and tools that will ease your STIR/SHAKEN anxiety and help you separate the facts from the fear-mongering.
– Rules of attestation and how analytics engines work
– Legitimate use cases that result in partial attestation
– Signing your own calls: what you need to know
– New solutions including certificate delegation, transit identity service, and more
– Verification services for inbound calls