STIR/SHAKEN and E911: A Regulatory Readiness Guide
2021 will be a busy year for regulatory compliance. Service providers need to comply with STIR/SHAKEN rules designed to reduce robocalling and illegal phone number spoofing in June. At the same time, RAY BAUM’s Act deadlines are underway, leaving many enterprises urgently needing to solve for complex dispatchable location requirements for both fixed and non-fixed VoIP.
Join Bandwidth’s experts and discover how to tackle these complex and often misunderstood topics. You’ll gain insights into the solutions that can help you meet these challenges in 2021 and beyond.
What You’ll Learn:
– STIR/SHAKEN: what it is, what it isn’t, and who’s responsible for implementing it
– E911 regulations that will affect enterprises over the next year
– Dynamic/nomadic E911 options that can help you meet RAY BAUM’s Act requirements
– How the industry is responding to worried enterprises with legitimate spoofing use cases
– Ways to grow and differentiate your business by supporting popular platforms like Microsoft Teams