There are many reasons why people leave their jobs, and just as many reasons why they come back to a new career! The Bandwidth Returnship Program is a paid 3-month internship for experienced workers who’ve periodically stepped away from professional life. Whether you’re a returning caregiver, educator, or veteran, Bandwidth’s Returnship is a unique opportunity to revamp and sharpen your skills while transforming your career!
- Applicants must have been out of the corporate workforce for 3+ years and be looking to re-enter into a full-time role.
- The reasons for leaving the workforce include, but are not limited to:
- Family (child care/caring for aging parents)
- Personal Health Issues
- Military Service
- Applicant must be able to work 40 hours/week during regular business hours throughout the 12-week program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.