Bandwidth owns the intellectual property rights in all text, images, software or other content available on our websites or has obtained applicable rights to such text, images, software or other content from applicable third parties who own the content. You may not redistribute or copy any part of these websites without the prior written consent of Bandwidth. However, Bandwidth gives you permission to view, copy, print, and distribute material on these websites subject to the following conditions:
- You may use the material only for internal, informational, noncommercial purposes.
- You may not alter the material.
- You must include on any copy of the material (or portion thereof) our copyright notice.
- You may establish a hypertext link to the Bandwidth websites from your website so long as the page containing the link properly attributes the linked site to us and does not in any way imply our sponsorship of your site. However, you may not, without obtaining our prior written consent, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies, of the materials on our website, as a part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise.
No other use of the material within these websites (or portion thereof) is permitted without our prior written consent.
Trademarks and/or Servicemarks
Content and Liability Disclaimer
We use reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current information on these websites. However, we do not warrant that the content on these websites is accurate, complete, current, or free of technical or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. We reserve the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within these websites without prior notice.
Access to, and use of, these websites and the content included in these websites is at the risk of the user. We have provided links to certain other websites solely for your convenience, and we are not responsible for the content of any other websites. You must take appropriate precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations when you use our website. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately damage these websites is a violation of criminal and civil laws. We reserve the right to seek damages from anyone doing so to the fullest extent permitted by law. Neither we nor our lawyers are kidding.
Monitoring Your Use of This Website and Your Conduct
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
To file a notice of infringement with us, please provide the following information to our designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim infringes the copyrighted work listed in item #1.
- An address, telephone number, and an email address where the alleged infringing party can contact you.
- The following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your electronic or physical signature.
To file a counter notification with us, please provide the following information to our designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the material that we have removed or to which we have disabled access.
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Wake County, North Carolina if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of infringement or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.”
We have registered a designated agent with the United States Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Please send notifications of infringement and counter notifications to our designated copyright agent at:
900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27606