Provision Toll-Free Numbers instantly & move your business forward
- How to leverage several of the nation’s largest toll-free networks
- How to provision numbers in minutes via APIs and web tools
- Using multiple pricing models (Flat Rate or Rate Decks based on NPA/NXX and LATA OCN) to meet your specific needs
- The ability to text with your customers via our A2P Messaging service
Your Bandwidth Toll-Free calls can be up and running with just a few clicks of a mouse.
Bandwidth is one of the nation’s largest RespOrgs and offers robust Dashboards and APIs to support large orders and rapid provisioning of toll-free numbers.
Companies no longer rely on a single toll-free number, they now use thousands for everything from customer support, to ad tracking, to click-to-call applications and more. As one of the nation’s largest VoIP network operators, Bandwidth supports businesses across the U.S. as the Responsible Organization (RespOrg) for millions of toll-free numbers.
Multiple Toll-Free networks = More benefits for you
By leveraging several of the nation’s largest toll-free networks, Bandwidth has created the ability to deliver diversity, resiliency, and cost savings for our customers.
As the managing RespOrg, we have the ability to completely remove a network from route in the event of a service interruption or outage. We can create routing plans based on flat rate, originating LATA, OCN, or originating NPANXX based on our customers’ needs.
How number provisioning works
With Bandwidth, you have the option to provision numbers via our convenient online Dashboard, or via API integration with your existing platform. All available numbers have received zero calls within the preceding four weeks, so you don’t have to worry about spam issues. Additionally, our API provides access for real-time IP endpoint management and real-time disconnect.
Within the Bandwidth Dashboard or through our API, we offer multiple inventory search options, such as:
- Any/Random Search: Get toll-free numbers by quantity, e.g. “I need five new toll-free numbers.”
- Vanity Search: Have a specific word appear in your toll-free number, such as 855-VOIP PRO.
- Wildcard Search: Order toll-free numbers by prefix such as 855, 866, etc.
Just the facts
- Bandwidth manages million numbers, representing ~10% of all active toll-free numbers in SMS800
- Default service area includes Canada, USA50, and the Caribbean
- Delivering credibility, reliability, and support for both wholesale and enterprise accounts
- Owned Featured group ‘D’ network120 On-net markets and growing
- 2nd largest RespOrg in the U.S.
- Hands-off 5x carrier redundancy at the network core with Call Assure™️
Partner with us Bandwidth’s Toll-Free services can be completely customized for you. Want an all-inclusive solution that blends voice and messaging? We’ve got that.
Do you prefer to only leverage certain toll-free networks and not others? No sweat. Would you like to be able to move off one toll-free network to another if there is an outage? Us too. Whether you require a single toll-free number or millions, Bandwidth has a competitive solution for you.
At Bandwidth, we’re reimagining communications. Let’s partner up and make your vision a reality.