Termination/Outbound Calling services provide users and their service providers with the ability to make outbound voice calls to a recipient phone number.
How Bandwidth is Involved with Termination/Outbound Calling
Our termination service provides the highest quality VoIP termination to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and mobile networks in the industry. Through our on network (on-net) footprint, peering arrangements, and buying power, Bandwidth can terminate your local, interstate, intrastate, and international calls at very competitive rates.
What Are the Benefits of Bandwidth’s Termination/Outbound Calling
- Termination of local, interstate and intrastate, and international calls
- Intelligent routing and direct carrier peering
- Termination of VoIP-originated minutes via a TDM or IP handoff
- Access to Directory Assistance, 5-1-1, 7-1-1, and 8-1-1
- Public or private SIP interconnection for IP voice traffic
- Full geographic redundancy
- 24 x 7 Network Operation Centers (NOC)
- Unrivaled customer support
- Multiple pricing models to meet your specific needs