Termination/Outbound Calling services provide users and their service providers with the ability to deliver voice communications (outbound phone calls) to a recipient phone number.
How Bandwidth is Involved with Termination/Outbound Calling
Our termination service provides the highest quality VoIP termination to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and mobile networks in the industry. Through our on network (on-net) footprint, peering arrangements, and buying power, Bandwidth can terminate your local, interstate, intrastate, and international calls at very competitive rates.
What Are the Benefits of Bandwidth’s Termination/Outbound Calling
- Termination of local, interstate and intrastate, and international calls
- Intelligent routing and direct carrier peering
- Termination of VoIP-originated minutes via a TDM or IP handoff
- Access to Directory Assistance, 5-1-1, 7-1-1, and 8-1-1
- Public or private SIP interconnection for IP voice traffic
- Full geographic redundancy
- 24 x 7 Network Operation Centers (NOC)
- Unrivaled customer support
- Multiple pricing models to meet your specific needs
Where We Talk About Termination/Outbound Calling
On our site
In our downloads
Terms Related to Termination/Outbound Calling
Return to full list
Our lawyers have asked us to remind you that, in the event of any conflict between these defined terms and the defined terms included in any agreement between you and Bandwidth, the agreement controls.
“Bandwidth” refers to Bandwidth Inc. and/or Bandwidth.com CLEC, LLC.