Smarter telco investments to prepare for economic downturn
- Areas of growth and opportunity
- Sectors doubling down on cloud adoption
- Software vs. cloud vs. telco investment
In addition to planning for the coming year, enterprises are spending the final weeks of 2022 preparing for next year’s predicted economic headwinds. As leaders strategize, they shouldn’t lose focus on the importance and value of technology-facilitated innovation.
In this webinar, Bandwidth and Forrester discuss:
- Where global enterprises are seeing the most growth & opportunity given the predicted economic downturn
- Which sectors are doubling-down on cloud adoption and making investments
- The benefit of software vs. cloud vs. telco investment
Michael is a principal forecast analyst within the Marketing & Strategy analytics team. He focuses on eCommerce market sizing and five-year forecasting for Forrester’s syndicated ForecastView product. Some of his forecasts include online retail in Western and Eastern Europe, global luxury eCommerce, global cross-border eCommerce, global marketplaces, digital influence Europe, showrooming Europe, online insurance Europe, and online debt Europe.
Amaya has deep experience building and scaling international tech companies in all stages of the growth cycle. As General Manager of International, she leads Bandwidth’s strategy to become the platform of choice for Global 2000 enterprise cloud communications. Previously, Amaya was Chief Revenue Officer at Voxbone, where she helped launch and commercialize the company’s innovative global platform as well as lead Voxbone’s corporate development activities, including the company’s acquisition by Bandwidth in 2020.