Trademark & Service Guide
Bandwidth.com, Inc. (“Bandwidth”) operates telecommunications businesses in the United States. Bandwidth owns the rights to trademarks that relate to the businesses it operates.
Bandwidth.com® is a registered trademark of Bandwidth. When “Bandwidth.com” is used to identify the company “Bandwidth.com, Inc.” as opposed to a specific product or service, it is known as a trade name. In these instances it is permissible to use Bandwidth.com as a possessive and without the “®” symbol. In all other instances, Bandwidth.com® should be used as an adjective to describe a product or service, and should be marked as a registered trademark with the “®” symbol.
Many of the United States registered trademarks owned by Bandwidth are listed below. This list is illustrative and not comprehensive. All trademarks owned by Bandwidth should be used in a manner consistent with these Guidelines.
In the United States, the first reference in text to all Bandwidth product names should be followed by the proper trademark symbol. The proper symbol for registered product names is ®. The proper symbol for product names which are the subject of pending applications or are used in accordance with common law trademark principles is ™. For example, Free Your Voice® is a registered marks.
Symbol and Device Marks
Bandwidth owns registered trademarks on several images and designs associated with its products and services.
Matters of Style
In connection with your use of Bandwidth’s trademarks, please ensure that you:
- Use the same font for Bandwidth’s trademarks that you use for the rest of a sentence.
- Distinguish trademarks from related text with capital letters or all capital letters.
- Use proper trademark form and spelling.
- Do not use a trademark as a verb.
- Do not pluralize a trademark that is singular in form.
- Do not translate the trademark into another language.
- Do not use Bandwidth’s trademarks as your own – or use any mark that is confusingly similar to Bandwidth’s trademarks.
If you use Bandwidth’s trademarks in any written materials, please include the following in a reasonably prominent location:
- Registered Trademarks: [NAME OF TRADEMARK] is a registered trademark of Bandwidth.com, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- Unregistered Trademarks: [NAME OF TRADEMARK] is a trademark of Bandwidth.com, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
These Guidelines provide general guidance on Bandwidth’s policies relating to trademarks and proper referential use of Bandwidth’s trademarks.
If these Guidelines do not answer your questions, please consult Bandwidth’s General Counsel or Deputy General Counsel – Intellectual Property if you are employed by Bandwidth. If you are not employed by Bandwidth, please consult your attorney.
Bandwidth will not review requests for permission to use trademarks or for guidance pertaining to the use of its trademarks unless it is in the course of a business relationship. Therefore, Bandwidth will not respond to requests to review such matters, including but not limited to product packaging, advertising, domain names, marketing materials, or other collateral.
Illustrative list of United States registered trademarks owned by Bandwidth:
- Contact Us Plus
- Find Your Voice
- Free Your Voice
- Phonebooth Mobile
- Phonebooth OnDemand
- IN (commonly associated with iNetwork)
- Stylized Phonebooth (commonly associated with Phonebooth)