Caller Name (CNAM) is a component of Caller ID. It refers to the caller ID name that is displayed on an incoming phone call. When Bandwidth delivers an inbound phone call, our customers can use an API function called ‘CNAM Lookup’ to input the phone number, and query the caller ID. You can think of it as ‘do it yourself’ caller ID.
How is Bandwidth Involved with CNAM Lookup
Bandwidth makes available an API that acts as a query service for our customers to input a phone number, and return the caller ID.
What are the Benefits of Bandwidth’s CNAM Lookup
Bandwidth makes it easy to manage CNAM records through either web portal or API, all with Bandwidth’s world-class customer support
Where We Talk About CNAM
On our site
- Fetch CNAM Number Information
- Three Easy, Attention-Getting Phone Number Features You Can’t Afford Not to Offer
In our downloads
Terms Related to CNAM
- Automatic Number Identification (ANI)
- Bandwidth Phone Numbers Dashboard
- Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS)