Caller ID Lookup is a function that allows Bandwidth customers to use a phone number from an inbound call to search for the corresponding caller ID. When Bandwidth delivers an inbound phone call, our customers can use an API function called ‘CNAM Lookup’ to input the phone number, and query the caller ID. You can think of it as ‘do it yourself’ caller ID.
Using Caller ID Lookup with Bandwidth
Bandwidth makes an API available that acts as a query service for our customers to input a phone number, and return the caller ID. Bandwidth uses a REST API to make this process fast and easy to use for our customers. Sign up for a free trial of the Bandwidth API and try it today.
What are the Benefits of Bandwidth’s Caller ID Lookup
Bandwidth makes this available through an easy to use, and fast, REST API.
Where We Talk About Caller ID Lookup
On our site
In our downloads
- McLeod Software Uses Bandwidth Messaging API to Keep Truckers Coordinated on the Move
- Pinger Looks to Bandwidth to Automatically Provide a Phone Number with Every App Download
- Real Estate CRM Boomtown Tracks Every Interaction with Bandwidth Messaging
Terms Related to Caller ID Lookup
- Automatic Number Identification (ANI)
- Caller Name (CNAM)
- Phone Numbers
- Dialed Number Identification Service (DNIS)