- Contacts & Holidays
- Escalation & Status Contacts
- Bandwidth Business Rules
- Portal Access and Guides
- Frequently Asked Questions
Contacts & Holidays
- Bandwidth SPID: 979E
- Bandwidth RespOrg: JYT01 (Bandwidth is a ROC participant)
- Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm EST
- Port Out & Carrier Support: email@example.com (we no longer offer phone support for carriers)
- Translations Removal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Status Updates: email@example.com
- Messaging and Routing Issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Code Administration & LERG: email@example.com
- Intercarrier Compensation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day & the day after
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Escalation and Status Contacts
Note: To guarantee the quickest response, please send escalations to just ONE CONTACT at a time.
If your standard port has been processing with Bandwidth for longer than 1 business day, you may send an escalation via email to email@example.com. This will generate a ticket number you’ll reference for further escalations.
If you do not receive a response within 4 business hours, please escalate to 2nd Level.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST provide your ticket # and PON. Additionally, if there is no escalation through the 1st level, or no ticket provided, you will be returned back to the 1st level to escalate there first.
If you do not receive a response within 4 business hours, after the send time of this escalation, please escalate to 3rd Level
Email email@example.com. You MUST provide your ticket # and PON. Additionally, if there is no escalation through the 2nd level, you will be returned back to the 2nd level to escalate there first.
If you do not receive a response within 4 business hours, after the send time of this escalation, please escalate to 4th Level
Senior Manager of Number Operations – Rob Brezina
You MUST provide your ticket # and PON
Director of Fraud Mitigation – Tom Soroka