Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is a specific technology allowing humans and computers to interact through voice or DTMF tones via keypad. In turn, it provides the appropriate responses in the form of voice, fax, callback, or email.
Where We Talk About IVR
On our site
- Need voice and IVR? We’ve got that. (Just ask QWASI!)
- Text a question, get an answer. It’s that easy.
In our downloads
- Build a Virtual Call Center in 10 Minutes or Less
- Local Exchange Carriers: How Bandwidth can help you expand your nationwide footprint
Terms Related to IVR
- Voice Callback
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Bandwidth Voice & Messaging Dashboard
- All-IP Voice Network