What is wholesale VoIP?
A VoIP service offering where a carrier typically provides large volumes of voice communications to other service providers enabling them to expand their reach and footprint for VoIP calls on their platform by made by end-users.
Who uses Bandwidth’s wholesale VoIP?
If your use case involves reselling our voice products like termination, origination, and toll-free voice, you would be consuming our direct access (wholesale VoIP) products. As a termination provider, origination provider, and toll-free network owner, we can help you build and power your own solutions through SIP connections and APIs.
Here are some of the most common industries that buy direct access (or wholesale) VoIP services from Bandwidth:
- ILECs/CLECs looking to expand their footprint & network reach
- Unified Communications service providers who bundle a VoIP solution with 911 and/or text messaging for their business customers
- UCaaS/CCaaS/CPaaS platforms that provide a voice solution to their customers through softphones
- Managed Service Providers/VARs/IT Solutions providers who bundle VoIP and 911 with other managed IT solutions
- Contact Center service providers who use toll-free calling to power their customers’ contact center implementations
- MSOs/Cable Providers who bundle VoIP with internet and other broadcast media for residential and commercial use
This is not an exhaustive list, but many of these types of businesses leverage Bandwidth’s owned and operated Tier-1 cloud-native wholesale VoIP solutions in their business model.
What are the benefits of Bandwidth’s wholesale VoIP services?
Since Bandwidth owns and operates the network, our customers are able to enjoy fast, reliable VoIP services, scalability, and cost savings. Bandwidth offers our customers world-class support with a 24/7 NOC team that is there to address issues as soon as they arise. In addition, Bandwidth’s VoIP offering as well as our other communication services are built to scale. Whether you are a small start-up or an enterprise giant, Bandwidth services can scale to meet your needs. Partnering with Bandwidth lets you avoid dealing with a middleman, ensuring that our rates are competitive. This means more cost savings for your business while also connecting with a service you can trust. Bandwidth has mastered VoIP communications, so you can focus on what matters most to you.