Bandwidth’s Summer Internship
Be a Headliner, Not a Roadie
Want to stand out? #jointheband and be the star of the show!
About the Internship program
Bandwidth’s Intern Program runs for 11 weeks from mid-May through the end of July. Our Interns are just like our regular employees-they take on the same challenges, work side by side with some of the smartest people in the industry and collaborate on awesome projects that are changing how people communicate. The Intern Program also includes events like our executive speaker series, spirit week, volunteering and end of Summer presentations. Professional development including regular performance feedback, resume review sessions etc. is also included!
Internship areas include:
- Software Development
- Sales & Marketing
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
- People Services
- Solution Architecture
- Product Management
- Research and Development
- International Product
- Fraud Mitigation
- NOC (Network Operation Center)
- TAC (Technical Assistance Center)
Requirements to be an intern
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited university or college
- Must be available 40 hours/week during the period of the internship
- Must provide your own transportation
- Selected candidates will have the opportunity to apply for subsidized housing
- Applicants must be human (sorry, no exceptional Golden Retrievers)
- Recruiting begins for next Summer’s Intern roles
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with offers made throughout the Fall/Winter.
- Recruiting continues for any roles still open
- Mid-May: Intern Program kicks off!
Is Bandwidth your next gig?
If you thrive in a high-energy environment where you will do interesting work that matters in a super-fun and supportive environment, then this is the place for you.
Develop & deliver the
power to communicate.