HTTP Voice is a voice call that originates and terminates over HTTP using a codec that will support voice calling.
How is Bandwidth Involved with HTTP Voice
Bandwidth provisions voice calling in a way that differs from the literal definition of HTTP Voice. By providing a proprietary API, Bandwidth allows Application Developers to order phone numbers and set up calls through our API using HTTP. Once the call request hits our API, Bandwidth builds the call and routes the call data to our API customers.
What are the Benefits of HTTP Voice
Bandwidth’s APIs help application developers integrate a rich assortment of services that enhance the customer experience and increase the marketability of their apps.
Where We Talk About HTTP Voice
On our site
In our downloads
- Why Bandwidth’s APIs are Better
- ParentSquare Brings Parents and Teachers Together Faster with Bandwidth Voice
- Phone.com Relies on Bandwidth to Deliver the Ultimate Business Phone Experience
Terms Related to HTTP Voice
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Bandwidth APIs
- All-IP Voice Network
- Text-to-Speech (TTS)
- Phone Call API / Voice Calling API