LIDB (Line Information Database) is a database that contains phone numbers and the associated caller ID for a given number. If you want your phone number to display a caller ID when you dial out, it needs to be entered in LIDB.
How is Bandwidth Involved with LIDB
Bandwidth allows our customers to enter phone numbers into LIDB, enabling their caller ID name to appear on outbound phone calls.
What are the Benefits of Bandwidth’s LIDB
Bandwidth makes it easy to add, change, or delete entries through the use of our web portal, or API.
Where We Talk About LIDB
On our site
- Bandwidth Phone Numbers
- Bandwidth Docs for Developers
- December Product Updates: Order Management, Phone Number Inventory, and UC Trunking Detail Reports
In our downloads
- Bandwidth Phone Number Dashboard Overview
- Automate Ordering & Porting Phone Numbers
- Why Bandwidth’s APIs Are Better